Learning Disability Testing Neuropsychological Services For All Ages in Warren , NJ
As a parent, it can be concerning to suspect that your child may be struggling with a learning disability. However, it’s important to note that with the right evaluation and support, your child can overcome their challenges and thrive in life. Dr. Joshua Shifrin, an accredited neuropsychologist located in Warren, NJ, offers comprehensive neuropsychological services and learning disability testing for all ages, providing customized solutions to meet your child’s unique needs to achieve success in academic and social life.
We offer a range of tests and evaluations designed to help identify and treat various conditions affecting people at different ages, such as:
1. Autism & Asperger’s Evaluation in Warren, NJ
The rise in autism and Asperger’s syndrome can be worrying for parents, and it’s essential to seek early intervention if there are any concerns with your child’s development. Our autism and Asperger’s evaluation services in Warren, NJ, help diagnose and treat these conditions early, leading to better outcomes down the road.
2. Learning Disability Testing in Warren, NJ
If your child has difficulty learning, a learning disability could be the underlying problem. With our comprehensive assessment services in Warren, NJ, we identify specific challenges that your child faces, and our team works with you and your child’s educators to provide a personalized solution that helps your child succeed academically and socially.
3. ADD & ADHD Testing in Warren, NJ
Beyond learning disabilities, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or attention-deficit disorder (ADD) diagnosis might be the underlying issue if your child struggles with organization, is easily distracted, or impulsive. At our Warren, NJ location, we offer testing services that help identify these conditions and provide effective treatment recommendations.
4. Nonverbal Learning Disability Assessments in Warren, NJ
Identifying nonverbal learning disabilities can be challenging because they do not often manifest easily. Our comprehensive testing helps diagnose these conditions and develop effective strategies for supporting your child’s development in Warren, NJ.
Benefits of our Neuropsychological Services
We provide many benefits to our clients, such as:
- Early diagnosis and identification of learning disabilities and related conditions, empowering parents to act quickly on developing an individualized treatment plan.
- Personalized treatment plans that cater to your child’s unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Empirically-based programs proven to help neurodiverse kids overcome learning and social challenges and empower them to thrive.
- Support for parents and educators in advocating for their children’s needs, building a strong network around the child for success.
- Peace of mind, knowing that you’re doing everything you can to support your child’s well-being, development, and success.
Call Today For Available Telehealth Appointments in Warren , NJ
If you suspect your child is struggling with a learning disability or a related condition, don’t wait. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Shifrin today, and get a comprehensive neuropsychological evaluation to identify the issue. With our help and support from our team in Warren, NJ, your child can overcome their challenges and reach their full potential. Call 860-966-0309 today!