Learning Disability Testing Neuropsychological Services For All Ages in Hammonton, NJ
Welcome to our comprehensive neuropsychological testing services designed to help all ages overcome learning disabilities in Hammonton, NJ. We are excited to offer online telehealth neuropsychological services in 32 states and more to ensure that you get these essential services anytime, anywhere.
Expert Neuropsychologist Led Assessments in Hammonton, NJ
Dr. Joshua Shifrin, our accredited neuropsychologist in Atlantic County, NJ, offers expert-led assessments to diagnose Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Autism, Aspergers, and nonverbal learning disabilities tailored to each child’s particular learning needs. Schedule an appointment today by dialing 860-966-0309 to receive a comprehensive learning disability assessment and address any underlying neuropsychological issues.
Early Diagnoses and Intervention in Hammonton, NJ
A learning disability can be present in children with average or even high intelligence. However, difficulties in completing tasks that equals or are below their age-related peers may signal the presence of any learning disability. At our clinic, we firmly believe that early diagnoses and intervention are vital for children with learning disabilities. With Dr. Shifrin’s long-standing experience in the field, it is possible to get your child the proper support they need to overcome their learning disabilities in Hammonton, NJ.
At our clinic, we offer an array of services designed to address a wide range of neuropsychological issues, such as:
- Autism & Asperger’s Evaluation in Hammonton, NJ – Do you suspect that your child has Autism or Aspergers? Our evaluation program at our Hammonton, NJ clinic can help you identify your child’s needs for proper treatment.
- Learning Disability Testing in Hammonton, NJ – Our clinic provides tailored learning disability testing services designed to identify your child’s struggles and address them with appropriate support and treatment in Hammonton, NJ.
- ADD & ADHD Testing in Hammonton, NJ – Erratic behavior and difficulty staying in focus could be a sign of ADD or ADHD. At our clinic, we offer testing services that can help you diagnose your child’s underlying issues.
- Nonverbal Learning Disability Assessments in Hammonton, NJ – Difficulty with coordination, poor spatial awareness, and difficulty in making social connections may indicate nonverbal learning disabilities. Dr. Shifrin can help you diagnose and overcome these types of learning disabilities.
Benefits of Choosing Our Learning Disabilities Clinic
Here are the benefits of choosing our learning disabilities clinic in Hammonton, NJ:
- Expert Assessment – Our clinics provide expert assessments that will diagnose any underlying neuropsychological issues your child may have and offer comprehensive treatment plans.
- Early Detection – Our clinic believes in early detection and intervention for children with learning disabilities to ensure that they receive the right support and treatments on time.
- Customized Plans – Each child is unique and requires an individual treatment plan. We provide personal and tailored programs that address the specific needs of every child.
- Compassionate Care – Our team of experts and staff provides high-quality care and empathetic support to families going through challenging times.
- Convenient and Accessible – Whether you reside in Hammonton, NJ, or across 32 states, we provide online Telehealth neuropsychological services to ensure that you receive the necessary support, timely intervention, and treatment programs to tackle any neuropsychological issues.
- Experienced Neuropsychologist – Dr. Joshua Shifrin, our experienced neuropsychologist, has over 20 years of dedicated service in the field, ensuring that your child benefits from the latest and most up-to-date treatments and interventions.
Contact Us Today
Learning disabilities need not have an impact on your child’s growth and development. With our learning disabilities assessment and neuropsychological testing services at our Hammonton, NJ clinic, we will help you identify any underlying issues, offer the right support, and get your child started on their journey to overcome learning disorders. Call us today at 860-966-0309 to schedule an appointment and start the journey to address any neuropsychological issues you may have.